It is an honor to have you consider using PantryKeeper to gain a greater audience, both nationally and internationally. Everything we have done so far has been “outside the box” of the conventional ways of producing radio and TV, especially in making a way for people to have a greater voice.
With our unique and trademarked technology, AudioAcrobat®, we are able to share this great opportunity to reach millions of listeners on the Internet – and our target audience are food lover in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and many more countries globally! Because the Internet is ubiquitous, our Radio and TV Shows reach an unlimited amount of listeners, across all time zones, world-wide.
Our goal has never been to produce just one Internet Radio/TV Show, but to create an opportunity to house and promote lots of talent, to find others who would like to learn the craft of producing their own Internet Radio/TV Shows, broadcasting those Shows, and create a place for them to grow.
Since the doors to “real” radio and TV were closed to our efforts, we turned to the Internet. Finding both the technology (AudioAcrobat®) and the platform (PantryKeeper) to make production and distribution of Internet Radio and TV Shows an easy process, has taken us several years. We are very pleased to be able to offer both an easy and inexpensive way to work with talent to air and distribute their Internet Radio and TV Shows on the Web in order to accumulate the largest audiences.
Potential Hosts on PantryKeeper
Frequently Asked Questions about Internet Radio and TV with PantryKeeper
What is PantryKeeper?
PantryKeeper.com is a SEO-ready platform that offers all members of the Foodie Community the ability to produce and publish their own online, on-demand Web Radio and TV shows here and anywhere else on the Web! Furthermore, all Web Radio/TV shows published at PantryKeeper.com reach an online viewing audience nationally and internationally; meaning that all of our Hosts have a global presence when they publish their Shows at PantryKeeper.com. PantryKeeper is also considered to be a free “added benefit” to AudioAcrobat® Members for posting Audio and Video content in order to reach a large global audience.
What are the advantages of being a Host on PantryKeeper?
1) PantryKeeper markets all Internet Radio and TV Shows to both its large database of thousands of organizations and press contacts in the U.S. and Canada and its very large Social Media sites of over 19,000 fans/followers.
2) PantryKeeper uses Search Engine Optimization Technology (SEO). Therefore, when a Host posts their Internet Radio/TV Shows on PantryKeeper.com, their search results will go up, up, UP on the Internet!
3) All Internet Radio/TV Shows on PantryKeeper are automatically syndicated to Google News and its vast audience!
4) With the aid of our unique and trademarked technology, AudioAcrobat®, we offer all Hosts unlimited amounts of listeners/viewers, across all time zones, world-wide.
5) PantryKeeper.com is classified as “On-demand Internet Radio and Television,” which means that listener/viewers can tune-into your Internet Radio and TV Show whenever they want and wherever they are located. There are no time requirements for listeners/viewers to hear/watch your Show with us–once you publish your Show on PantryKeeper.com, anyone can hear/view it, whenever they want, wherever they are, globally.
- Please Note: “On-demand Internet Radio and Television” are not the same as “Live Radio” or “Live TV”–this is actually one of the biggest differences between PantryKeeper and other platforms on the Web. Most other platforms will specialize in “Live Radio” or “Live TV,” which means a) listeners/viewers will be limited by how much you are paying and when/what time those listeners/viewers can physically tune-into your live Show (time zones being a big factor), and b) you only get a certain amount of listeners/viewers at any period of time based on what you are paying. Because PantryKeeper specializes in “On-demand Internet Radio and Television,” this means your Internet Radio and TV Shows are all pre-recorded and when published, your Show receives unlimited listeners/viewers and global syndication/exposure because…the Show is now available “On-demand” or “whenever the listener/viewer wants to hear it.”
6) Listeners/viewers can interact with you by commenting on a Page that is dedicated to each of your Internet Radio and TV Show postings on PantryKeeper.com. You can choose to get emailed when you have comments on a specific Show posting and you can respond directly to the individuals by commenting back.
7) PantryKeeper.com is more cost effective and offers more features compared to all other Internet Radio and TV Show services on the Web today! Our Basic Plan, which is specifically for producing Radio Shows (audio content only), including all features mentioned above, is only $19.95 per month and the first 30-days are FREE! The Personal Plan ($29.97 per month) and Professional Plan ($49.95 per month), which can both be used for producing Radio AND TV Shows (audio and video content), including all features mentioned above, also offer a 30-day FREE trial! This means that all Plans have 30-days to test everything for FREE and if you like it, you would begin paying your monthly subscription rate for your chosen Plan after your 30-day free trial has ended. And, if you don’t like it, you are not required to stay since it’s a monthly subscription service–you can leave whenever you want.
8) You can choose to publish your Internet Radio/TV Show anywhere else on the Web, including your own Website, etc. This means that you are not required only to publish just at PantryKeeper.com. Also, by using our unique and trademarked technology, AudioAcrobat®, you will automatically have access to additional features at no additional cost, such as AudioNotes, input to Social Networks, Podcasting tools, Sizzle Lines, Custom Player Themes, all of which can be used to promote your Show more extensively or for any other purpose you have in mind!
9) All Audio/Video Players used to play your Internet Radio/TV Show use HTML5, which means your published Internet Radio/TV Show can be heard/seen on ALL Web browsers on smartphones, tablets, etc. without needing QuickTime or other apps to support your audio/video content.
10) Our unique and trademarked technology, AudioAcrobat®, offers a mobile app that will allow you to record audio and upload video on-the-go and save that audio/video directly into your AudioAcrobat Account, which can be very helpful if you need to do an interview with someone for your Show in-person, right away. Later, you can choose to publish the saved audio/video as an Internet Radio/TV Show on PantryKeeper.com (or anywhere else on the Web).
11) We offer FREE training and support on how to use our Web App, AudioAcrobat®, for producing your Internet Radio and TV Show, and how to use any of the additional features that are included (see #8 above).
12) You can use our Web App, AudioAcrobat®, not only to create your Internet Radio and TV Show but also to create any other form of audio and video on the Web for any other purpose you have in mind!
13) AND a whole lot more! The above points are just the cherry on top of a wonderful Internet Radio and TV sundae for you! We have more detailed information for you below if you would like to continue reading…
Do you have to be a professional broadcaster to participate?
No. PantryKeeper.com was designed to allow anyone who wishes to reach a target audience of food lovers globally to publish their on-demand Internet Radio and/or TV Shows easily. We also have a way to train and “incubate,” for FREE, new talent who are not familiar with producing and publishing Internet Radio and TV Shows (see “Training Tab” located on the top right of the PantryKeeper.com Home Page for a list of the FREE trainings offered).
What training do you offer?
PantryKeeper.com offers the finest and most reputable training on how to produce, publish and distribute your Internet Radio and TV Shows. Our trainings will take you through step-by-step and all the training is FREE (see “Training Tab” located on the top right of the PantryKeeper.com Home Page for a list of the FREE trainings offered).
Is the training required?
No. However, our trainings will not only teach you how to produce, publish and distribute your Internet Radio and/or TV Shows, they will also teach you other nifty Internet Broadcasting techniques. Again, all this training is FREE (see “Training Tab” located on the top right of the PantryKeeper.com Home Page for a list of the FREE trainings offered).
How much space will my program and I receive at PantryKeeper?
Every Host will have their own Profile on PantryKeeper.com and every time you publish a Radio and/or TV Show on PantryKeeper.com, audiences can listen and interact on a page dedicated to your recent Show post. Also, our PantryKeeper.com Homepage will display: the categories of Shows posted; the most recent Shows posted; Shows posted that have received the most comments, and the relevant tags of Shows posted, all of which ensures your Shows can be found and seen in many different places at PantryKeeper.com. Furthermore, the PantryKeeper eNewsletter emails all of the most recent content at PantryKeeper.com to our entire network, including organizations and press contacts!
Will audiences hear/watch my programs live?
No. Producing programs as a “live” event is virtually useless on the Internet as you would limit your listening/viewing audience by geographic area, time zones and most importantly, by the number of live listeners/viewers you can actually have listening to/viewing your Show at any given time. This is why PantryKeeper.com specializes in broadcasting on-demand Internet Radio and TV Shows. “On-demand” means that anyone in the entire world can listen/view to your Internet Radio/TV Shows whenever and from wherever they want! Producing and publishing an on-demand Internet Radio and/or TV Show also means your listening/viewing audience can be larger than producing a “live” Radio/TV Show because on-demand guarantees that your Shows can be accessed and heard whenever your audience wants to listen/watch, all around the world! Furthermore, to create more audience, all of our Hosts’ Radio/TV Shows are archived indefinitely as long as one continues to be an active Host on PantryKeeper.com, which means, audiences can continue to listen to/watch your older Shows whenever they want as well!
How many listeners/viewers can my program have at any given time?
It’s UNLIMITED! This is the beauty of using on-demand Internet Radio and/or Television with PantryKeeper.com vs. “live” Internet Radio/TV with other services. On-demand gives you unlimited listeners/viewers at any given time and “live” Internet Radio/TV does not. Plus, “live” Internet Radio and Television abilities with other services will always cost more to use and maintain. So, why pay more for something when you will only be given a certain amount of listeners and viewers? We don’t know why–that’s why PantryKeeper uses on-demand Internet Radio and TV.
Will audiences be able to listen to old programs?
Yes. Currently, we “archive” your programs indefinitely as long as one continues to be an active Host on PantryKeeper.com.
If I use PantryKeeper to air my Radio/TV shows, who will own the copyright?
You will. And, by publishing your Shows on PantryKeeper.com, this action prompted by the you/the Host, gives PantryKeeper.com permission to promote your Shows on PantryKeeper.com, any of its Affiliate Sites and Social Media Sites. This also means that since you will be in complete control of your copyrights, you must always make sure you have written, royalty-free permission to include any additional content that does not already belong to you within your Shows, which can include but is not limited to your use of Music, Images, Guest Release Forms, etc. Please see Site Terms and Conditions for full details.
Can I post my Web Radio/TV shows on other websites?
Yes, you can republished the audio/video content of your Internet Radio and/or Television Shows, specifically, on any other platform/Website you desire! Even your own Website! However, while you will own the copyrights to any textual material you may publish at PantryKeeper.com, by publishing any textual content on PantryKeeper.com, you may not republish that textual content anywhere else on the Web afterwards. You may only republish the audio and/or video content. Please see Site Terms and Conditions for full details.
Please Note: The reason we do not allow republishing of textual content is because we must comply with Google Ranking’s Search Algorithm in order to protect both Contributors, as well as PantryKeeper.com and any other Website from being penalized by Google. Furthermore, these conditions are only applicable to those publishing textual content in any form and does not apply to audio/video content.
Is there a minimum time commitment to participate at PantryKeeper?
No, you can post Internet Radio and/or Television Shows whenever and however much you want! However, in order to gain a larger presence anywhere on the Internet, we strongly advise that you post as often as possible, as new content will always rise to the top in Search Engine Results, which means–the more you post, the more you will be seen. Furthermore, we advise that you republished the audio and/or video content of your Internet Radio and/or TV Shows, specifically, on other platforms/Websites, even your own Website because the more places you post your audio and/or video content on the Internet, the more places your Show and Hosting presence will be found/seen!
Can my Web Radio/TV Shows be seen/heard on “Smartphones,” other Mobile Devices, iPads and other Tablets?
Yes! AudioAcrobat® offers special “theme players” that convert to HTML5 so your Internet Radio and/or TV Show can be heard/seen on smartphones, other mobile devices, iPads and other tablets. AudioAcrobat® also offers a Mobile App on iPhones so you can record audio on your phone and/or upload video content and have the audio recording and/or video save to your AudioAcrobat® Account when you’re on-the-go! The AudioAcrobat® Support Team can give you more information on this feature when you take their live online trainings.
Is there any equipment that I have to purchase to produce a program?
Not anymore! We have developed the easiest way to produce and publish streaming audio and/or video for your on-demand Internet Radio and/or Television Show – it’s a Web-based service called AudioAcrobat®. When we began over 17 years ago, the equipment alone cost over $2500. Now with AudioAcrobat®, everything you need to produce professional on-demand Internet Radio and/or TV Shows is available starting at $19.95 per month and the first 30-days will be for FREE!
In order to post on PantryKeeper.com for free, all Hosts who wish only to have a Radio Show on PantryKeeper.com, which just requires audio capabilities, are required to open and maintain their own AudioAcrobat® Account under the Basic Plan at $19.95 a month. All Hosts who wish to have a Radio AND/OR a TV Show, which would require audio and/or video capabilities, are required to open and maintain their own AudioAcrobat® Account under the Personal Plan at $29.97 a month OR the Professional Plan at $49.95 a month. The AudioAcrobat® Support Team can train each Host on how to use the Audio, Video and Podcasting tools within their AA Account via the downloadable or live online trainings.
What’s even better is that AudioAcrobat®, while affiliated with PantryKeeper.com, is treated as a separate service in which each Host may use their AudioAcrobat® Account, including the Audio, Video and Podcasting features, for other purposes outside of producing/publishing their Radio/TV Show on PantryKeeper.com!
Also, once a Host has created an AudioAcrobat® Account they are automatically enrolled into the AA Affiliate Program and if the Host gets other individuals to sign-up via their special, affiliate URL—they will begin to recoup the cost of their monthly subscription, eventually making their AudioAcrobat® Account FREE and an extra source of revenue if they continue to gain affiliate sign ups!
Is there anything else I might need?
Another great part about using AudioAcrobat® to produce and publish your Internet Radio and/or TV Shows on PantryKeeper.com—you can do everything we have mentioned above from the comfort of your home, workplace or anywhere in the world! If you want to produce audio directly via your computer, you might want to purchase either a good microphone or a Plantronics headset that can be used for phone recordings as well as recording directly into the computer. Occasionally, we also use Sonic Foundry’s Sound Forge software to record interviews in order to edit before uploading them to AudioAcrobat®, and we use Audacity—a FREE audio editing software.
How much does this cost?
Posting on PantryKeeper.com and receiving all the benefits listed above is free as long as the person/Host maintains an AudioAcrobat® Account at $19.95/month (for audio capabilities to produce an Internet Radio show only) or at $29.97/month (for audio + video capabilities to produce an Internet Radio and/or TV show), which will be billed after your 30-day Free Trial. Remember, the first 30-days will be for FREE and it is a subscription service, so that means no “up-front” fees!
Is there anything else I should know right now?
Yes, we advise that you read or Privacy Statement, Legal Policy and Terms and Conditions. Please click HERE to review thoroughly.
How do I get started?
Just click HERE!